Tank Aqua-scape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patola_l

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all, im here for advice...a while back i was working on aquascaping my tank, and i thought it was too busy so i changed it up and wanted some opinions.... soo i moved some things around and this is what i got. I was hoping for some comments or suggestion. Honest ones i would appreciate! you might notice that i have a piece of watersprite floating in the tank....thats only because i dont know what to do with it. i also have some other plants just sitting in a pail of water and thought maybe you guys could give me some ideas on where to put them. i have a few crypts that are medium-large in size and i also have a bit of broad leaf ludwigia as well as some java fern in a cichlid tank that i wouldnt mind moving as well. any help would be great! thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 112
When I set up my tanks, I try to have bunches of plants for hiding and then opens spaces for swimming so that all the fish can find a area/territory tat suits their needs. If it was me, I would add a couple more plants to the right and create a clump there while leaving the left a little more open for swimming. Just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom