Tank arangement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Engel

Aquarium Advice Activist
I keep going round and round about what to do with my tank situation. I need suggestions! Currently I have:
-a 95 gallon nearly empty, and ready for my angels.

-a 40 gallon currently housing 4 angels, and six green coydras.

-a 10 gallon with guppies. There were only 4 males, but I added 6 females Friday with intentions of feeding guppy fry to my angels.

I know for a fact the angels are going into the 95 this weekend, and I will add a few others to round it out. This is my pride and joy tank. Lol.
Where I go round is the other two. First I had intentions of keeping the 40 open for spawning in the event that my angels pair. Then I changed my mind after I bought the additional guppies, thinking I would breed them in the 40, and leave the 10g as a hospital tank. Now I am back to leaving the guppies in the 10g as the parameters are still doing fine, and they seem happy in the 10 with plenty of room for themselves. I figure I will be removing fry so the population shouldn't really increase... So the 40 is back to being open for spawn/hospital/nursery option.
Thoughts?

It would be good to keep the 40 for just in case the angels pair. But who know if that happens. Maybe you should keep it open for a little see what happens with the angels and if nothing happens then put the guppies in there and keep the 10 as a quarentine/hospital tank.

Good call. I am leaning toward that. It would not hurt my feelings if the angels never paired. I'm not sure I want to deal with that! Plus, I'd like to play with plants in the 10g without nippy fish! Lol

Back
Top Bottom