Tank clarity issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no experience with UV sterilizers but this is why, when you look at the price of getting one don't forget to look at the cost of replacement bulbs. I've heard you need to replace them every 4-6 months and some cost a little more than I excepted. I would love to have one but I struggled enough buying a t5HO knowing if have to replace bulbs that often. Also don't the only kill living organisms? So you would have to decide if your water is has floating things that are living or floating things that are debris right? Maybe I'm talking out of my, you know. So please someone correct me if I'm wrong

I use one and it's the same one the con man suggested above. There are many different opinions on these depending n Wahl you talk to. With mine the only thing it does for me that I notice is clear milky brown greenish water that comes from my well water. So with that being said Hukit posted some really good info the other day in this thread
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f100/uv-246935.html
You should read it.

The replacement bulbs I've ordered was only a few bucks and they sent me more than one when I thought I was getting one.

Back
Top Bottom