Tank is cycled!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My tank is cycled and heading to the lfs to pick up a emerald pleco if they have any! Sorry for posting a thread im just excited(; haha

love the gold nugget, still kicking myself for not getting the one my lfs had a while back. Saw it there, went back a few days later, and it was sold :(

Gold Nugget Plecos are awesome. How much did it cost you?

Tank is looking nice, I personally would add more plants, but I like the look of heavily planted tanks :lol:

The empty side would be for a piece of driftwood i got and sadly the pleco cost me 79.99$ but i got for 64$ with a coupon.

image-4171270697.jpg

Any ideas for a name? And sorry bad iphone camera ill get better ones later.

Wow he is really pretty!! I am no good at naming, sorry. I think you got a fair price, actually. Most GNP go for around $50 online, but then with shipping at least $15-$30, it is at or abouve what you paid.

Overall, good buy.

The empty side would be for a piece of driftwood i got and sadly the pleco cost me 79.99$ but i got for 64$ with a coupon.

Any ideas for a name? And sorry bad iphone camera ill get better ones later.

Very pretty pleco!

Congrats! Nice tank, what size is it? Most plecos like to munch on driftwood so if you don't already have some in there a piece would fill the tank out nicely. Gorgeous fish! If you watch him for a while you'll probably see his personality and come up with a name. Until then, maybe....Spot? ;) Or Bumble, since his colors look sort of like a bee.

Congrats! Nice tank, what size is it? Most plecos like to munch on driftwood so if you don't already have some in there a piece would fill the tank out nicely. Gorgeous fish! If you watch him for a while you'll probably see his personality and come up with a name. Until then, maybe....Spot? ;) Or Bumble, since his colors look sort of like a bee.

I do have a piece:). He loves to jolt around and hes really active! 55 gallons and ill consider those names(;.

Back
Top Bottom