Tank mate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishninja

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What are some good tank mates for red cherry shrimp in a 5 gallon

No, cardinals will not work. Try need at least 20 gallons And they like large schools and you could not fit very many in a five. Wonder killifish may work but I would tend to say they need at least 10 gallons. The Cory cats will work but make sure you do not get very many. If you plan on breeding the shrimp they may get eaten by the Cory's so personally I wouldn't get the Cory's.

No, cardinals will not work. Try need at least 20 gallons And they like large schools and you could not fit very many in a five. Wonder killifish may work but I would tend to say they need at least 10 gallons. The Cory cats will work but make sure you do not get very many. If you plan on breeding the shrimp they may get eaten by the Cory's so personally I wouldn't get the Cory's.

U could try one dwarf gourami or one betta or a few fancy guppies. Cobras are the best. Also take a look a look at Endler Livebearers they are beautiful.

I would try and stay away from the gourami and stick to some guppies or endless. I recommend the Endlers more since they to me are much more awesome and colorful

Auto correcting geez
perverted phone
why me
why on a forum on an app with people i don't know

I'm sure my phone having auto erections isn't something tht anyone wants to hear about. It has nothing to do with fish or stocking a freaking 5 gallon tank

TWO dwarfs? :nono: no no, only ONE dwarf per 10 gallons. Dwarf Gouramis are not suitable for your tank.

Try a female betta OR two guppies - of one gender

I'm upgrading two a thirty gallon in 8 months and atm the dwarf gourami are only one month old and they are both female

R r there any other fish that I could keep with the cherrys in a 5 even if I bred the shrimp

Back
Top Bottom