tank size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm still using the 55g, haven't set up (or even purchased) the 125g. I also live in Alberta Canada...might be expensive shipping there ;)

fred said:
Well I'm still using the 55g, haven't set up (or even purchased) the 125g. I also live in Alberta Canada...might be expensive shipping there ;)

ouch shippings a silent killer i have money for upkeep fish etc n im only 14 but when i want a new tank god i gta save up why must they be so expensive

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

I just bought a 55 gallon today! I'm very excited to start setting it up and getting it cycled and stocked. I also have one 5 gallon and two ten gallons, though one of the ten gallons is empty at the moment. :(

I have a 55 gallon fw w/ community fish, a 10 gallon QT, planning to get another 10 gallon tank, (to use for housing a Betta), and, if I had my way, I would have a 125 gallon in our basement... but the hubby won't go for that one. lol

I have a 20 gal tropical community, still stocking and planting :)
And I already have husband's "okay" for a 100+ gallon reef tank... after we buy a home to accomodate it lol!

Back
Top Bottom