Tank Stocking Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedNeck

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have my 15 gal hex cycled and currently is houseing 3 guppies and 4 peppered corys. I am unsure of what else to do with this tank without over stocking it. I kind of have an urge for a pleco but I dont know if there is a small enough species. I also have a 10 gal with a male betta and a mystery snail(messy little thing). I want to add something else but unsure of what to do. Any suggestions would be appritiated!:D

Yea, Ive thought of that. Just wanted for someone to tell me it would be ok!

Ok Ok, first i screwed up and its a 20gal tank...Second, its got to be nearing the end of the cycle! As it sits right now I currently have in the tank, 3 guppies and 4 peppered cories.
I would like to add the folllowing, 3-guppies and a dg, maybe a mystery snail.
Option #2-5 guppies
Any suggetions and opinions are appritiated!

Yea....possibly. Unfortunatly I do not have a lfs that has otos. Maybe I will be sticking to a mystery snail. Im leaning towards a stock list that will look like this: 1-Mystery snail, 6-guppies, 1-DG, and 4 peppered cories.

HaHa, Im starting with the plants in the betta tank(10gal). I have the wrong light on this hex tank....Its prolly about 20yrs old. I have to find a new fixture for it but its a weird size with it being a hex. I will eventually do a few live plants in this one too thought once I get a decent light on it:cool:

Back
Top Bottom