Tanks Mates for my shrimps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What would be my best option for my shrimps?

• Total voters
man I'll see if there is a site that i can buy white clouds.
have you had experience with white clouds in a shrimp tank predfan?

did you know that rainbow, red tail and other freshwater aquarium sharks are also really minnows?

that's the fun fact for today, do with it what you will...... :D

haha i thought those were supposed to be "sharks"

really? so i shouldn't get white clouds.. what should i get then? chili rasboras?

It's fine to get them, I don't know how shrimp friendly they are, I've only had good luck in my shrimp breeding tank with otos and bn plecos. But then again I haven't tried a bunch of different species either.

The WCMM is well established in the aquarium trade and has been for well over half a century now. There are several species of fish that are extinct in the wild but still survive through the efforts of aquarists and fish farms.

It's fine to get them, I don't know how shrimp friendly they are, I've only had good luck in my shrimp breeding tank with otos and bn plecos. But then again I haven't tried a bunch of different species either.

The WCMM is well established in the aquarium trade and has been for well over half a century now. There are several species of fish that are extinct in the wild but still survive through the efforts of aquarists and fish farms.

uhh... whats WCMM? sorry I'm kinda new at this haha..
and I might try chili rasboras

jetajockey said:
Cpd are being bred by farms and hobbyists now, I think the wild stock impact has gone down in recent years. I've also read that the fragility of the wild stock was miscalculated and they've found them in a much larger range than once thought. As to how true it is, no clue.

Thats good to near, last time I kept CPDs was when people were still trying to get the correct methodology of getting them to breed.

Paulcm10 said:
man I'll see if there is a site that i can buy white clouds.
have you had experience with white clouds in a shrimp tank predfan?

Nope, haven't tried white cloud with my shrimp. I kept my shrimp in a shrimp only bowl

i guess i'll just see what petco or petsmart has. whatever looks the best for me haha

Back
Top Bottom