temporairily moving tanks??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomoisawatergod

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 60g tank with 4 corys, 1 betta, 2 sword tails.

As my 60g tank was off a friend, it is set up as he wanted it. I have basicly taken it over. But i'm unhappy about the substrate. It apears to be gravel from hus garden. Also it looks like it has not been cleaned for a long time. It took me a while to get all the water readings ok. But i cant help looking at the crap substrate and decirative ordaments.

I have now a smaller tank which i have put a filter in and some substrate and planted sime plants. Currently the water readings are fine and the water has been cycling fir a half a week. This i will leave for another week.

My idea was to move my fish to this tank, while i get my other one sorted (the way i like it)

Is this advisable , or will this be to stressful??

i dont know exactly. But it enough room for the fish. I suppose letting it sit with the filter running is wat im doing currently.

If you are going to move the fish to the ten temporarily, take media from the original tank and put it in the ten gallon filter.

Back
Top Bottom