Tempted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NexVobis

Aquarium Advice Activist
Saw a brand new aquarium 180gal stand and canopy for $999.98

180? Sure you don't want to go 250? Haven't heard too many complain that their tank was too big - except when they have to move them. Likewise, not to many posts from people with 250 wishing they had gone 500. 250 is the size of total contentment.

I have a 220g and I often find myself wishing it was twice that size. I already know exactly how I'd do it. I'm happy with my 220g but a bigger tank to work with would be awesome.

Rivercats said:
I have a 220g and I often find myself wishing it was twice that size. I already know exactly how I'd do it. I'm happy with my 220g but a bigger tank to work with would be awesome.

Ok I don't mean to hijack but rivercats, with
Your 225 which is amazing!!! With all the plants,dosing,trimming,rearranging. How much time would you say you spend on it a week?

Ok I don't mean to hijack but rivercats, with
Your 225 which is amazing!!! With all the plants,dosing,trimming,rearranging. How much time would you say you spend on it a week?

I rarely rearrange and I mean that, I trim a little maybe once every couple weeks or a touch here or there. Not near what people think, dosing in the morning takes a couple minutes. The longest is the weekly WC because 100g with a Aqueon and refill takes about 2-1/2 hours but I don't do the work. I sit and wait. So not counting WC's maybe an hour total for 7 day on a good week, two tops if I'm doing some serious plant work which isn't too often. It's alot easier than you think and not really that time consuimg.

Back
Top Bottom