terracotta pots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumlover10

Aquarium Advice Freak
In a couple weeks I'm going to get 3-4 coolie loaches and i want to put some terracotta pots in the tank but i have a few questions. Can they go in a 10 gallon tank? Does anybody know a place to.get the pots for cheap?

Most hardware or stores with gardening sections should have them. I bought a couple of 4-6" ones from my local Home Hardware for about $1 each.

Walmart also carries them. I just bought some 4" pots last night for 78 cents each. They should be going on sale around now. Just rinse them well to get the sticky stuff off from the price tag.

Oh yeah you can get a bunch of tiny ones from Walmart of under a buck each. I started with a 10g with my khulis and they were fine. And since yor upgrading anyways you'll be all good. I would bury some of the pot, on its side. So it's like a cave. Mine only "hide" in their cave when they're sleeping! Otherwise they're napping on plants/decor or playing around and dancing! What kind are you getting? Striped or solid?

Back
Top Bottom