Tetra ick guard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alec18

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I found out this morning that my ram has ick. I just got not too long ago about two days and I bought the new tetra ick guard to treat him as well as my other fish. I have one Kuhli loach, 2 dwarf puffs, two bumblebee gobies, two black mollies, the ram, sunset platy, fancy tail guppy, tiger barb, Chinese algae eater and a dwarf frog. It says one for ten gallons but half for none scaled fish. Should I just put two in? And also it says I don't need to raise the temp or take out my carbon filter pad. I already did though because I need to change it. I have about two questions
1. How long should I wait until adding more tablet? It says treat every twenty four hours if persists.
2. I did a 20% water change this morning. Should I do another before I put it in or put it in then do the water change tomorrow?
I'm just new to this hobby and this disease so I don't know how often to change the water. I was gonna do water change for about a week after adding the tablets. Please help.
-Alec

Back
Top Bottom