Tetras For 55g (75g) Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello:). I have a 55g aquarium currently and I am wondering what tetras you recommend for it. It's current stock is:

x1 angelfish
x2 L. curvicep
x9 diamond tetra
x7 Cardinal Tetra
x1 peppered Cory
x3 panda Cory
x1 albino bushynose pleco
(I know full!)
I plan on getting rid of the diamond tetras as I have seen them nipping the fins of my angel:(

I'd love to add some color to the tank, I know that the cardinals do and I'd love more:D. I plan on upgrading it to a 75 or 90 around mid summer so just another idea! If you have any other suggestions for a stock I would LOVE to hear them!

Flame tetras, bloodfin, rummynose, and Black widows tetras should work. You could look at bosmai rainbow fish, you could keep a nice size school since your upgrading. I would boost your cory cat number 2.

Flame tetras, bloodfin, rummynose, and Black widows tetras should work. You could look at bosmai rainbow fish, you could keep a nice size school since your upgrading. I would boost your cory cat number 2.

Thank you for the ideas:). I'm really thinking about getting some rummynose or flames. Ahh! I love both of those. I plan getting more cories soon, so no worries there.

Those are beautiful! Thanks HUKIT, I think that they have some of those at my LFS... Now to see of they'll do trades;)

Back
Top Bottom