Tetratec ex700 advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andyskoi

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi i bought a new tetratec ex700 external filter around 5 weeks ago it has been running on a juwel rio 180 with 2 ghost koi around 2-3inches 1 shubunkin around 5inches and a goldfish around 4inches. I have gone to clean the filter today to find its not atall dirty! Is this something to worry about as i expected it to be quite dirty. I have a fluval 105 running on my turtle tank and that is always really dirty after 2 weeks. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Hi i bought a new tetratec ex700 external filter around 5 weeks ago it has been running on a juwel rio 180 with 2 ghost koi around 2-3inches 1 shubunkin around 5inches and a goldfish around 4inches. I have gone to clean the filter today to find its not atall dirty! Is this something to worry about as i expected it to be quite dirty. I have a fluval 105 running on my turtle tank and that is always really dirty after 2 weeks. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom