The Background Monster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emi929

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I cut up an old ocean themed shower curtain to make a cool background for my 10gal. It looks awesome!!

Only problem, it had a few fish pictures on it, and my fish are terrified of it!! They act like there's a huge monster. They swim as close to the glass on the other side as they can, and everyone is flaring at it. They all hovered there in a line staring at it then hiding. My fish are retarded!! Lol. Is it okay? Will they get over it? I'll post pics soon.

So I cut up an old ocean themed shower curtain to make a cool background for my 10gal. It looks awesome!!

Only problem, it had a few fish pictures on it, and my fish are terrified of it!! They act like there's a huge monster. They swim as close to the glass on the other side as they can, and everyone is flaring at it. They all hovered there in a line staring at it then hiding. My fish are retarded!! Lol. Is it okay? Will they get over it? I'll post pics soon.

If the fish are terrified of it and constantly flaring, it might stress them out too much. and stress can leave fish susceptible to illness

ROFL!! :biglol:

as funny as this is, i would have to agree with herp mommy. stress is never good on a fish, especially for any extended period of time.

what a great idea for a background though! maybe the next shower curtain you cut up shouldn't have anything on it to intimidate your fishies though lol :D

Back
Top Bottom