The best set-up you have owned?(both in reality and fantasy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ConanTheLibraia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What has been the coolest set-up you have owned and what is your dream set up?

For me I would have to say this planted 25 gallon with a huge twisted root as a centerpiece. It has a very natural apperance, just like in a pond or lake.

If i could have any set-up I would go for a 100 gallon built into the wall in my bedroom. It would have a school of bala sharks, and mabie a freshwater baracuda. Lots of sword plants too.

Does it have to be freshwater? If so...

I would have a 180 gallon bowfront tank made by oceanic with lots of PC lighting. I would have two CO2 reactors. A 55 gallon sump to hide what ever i wanted, and to grow some plants out a bit. I would have one cool setup if i had 4 grand

a 500 gallon freshwater with some longnose gar, redtail cats, and many many aggressive freshwater fish.

The best looking setup I have now is probably either my 20 gallon planted with PC lighting and CO2, or my 29 gallon low light planted, in which the plants are doing surprisingly well. My anubias even has a flower for the first time! :D

My dream FW setup would be a 125 gallon frontosa harem, just a species tank. It would be awesome!

Reality - My 180 gallon Oscar tank with lots of rock work, two big pieces of driftwood and Four oscars.

Fantasy - The biggest tank I could fit in my house without going through the floor.
A nice new home for my O's.

Reality - Gonna be this 55 gallon amazon biotope once I finish it. :)

Fantasy - I've always dreamed of having a house with tanks embedded in the walls and all of them interconnected with tubes in the floors and ceilings to have an aquarium house ;)

Reality: My 75gal for my Green Terror pair

Fantasy: A 125gal tank with twin Eheim 2128's, densely planted with a 20lb c02 tank. I dont know about what fish, probably a Congo river biotope.

Reality - 40g planted.

fantasy - close to JC's

ultimate fantasy - to build a house of water with fish, and staying within it (air-sealed). kinda like a reverse-aquarium.

haha,

Reality- My little 29 gallon

Fantasy- want shamm mos tank from seaworld, and i want to put dividers in so i can house a community of oscars, then Bala sharks, then a big community section, then a angel section and then a chichlid section, and a like 500 gal, sump, with scuba gear so i can play with my fishies!!!!!! now how cool is that????

reality- 2o gal tall w/ live plants, 3 angels and variuos schooling fish
it cracked one time when i was cleanig it and i never knew how to fix it( i wasnt a member on these boards then)

Back
Top Bottom