The guy at pet store said I have ammonia water, but I check. I do not.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Betta went from this..
4235029884_25d626f075.jpg

To this: This is not my tank, just the tank size..I couldn't have him in such a small cup. Anyway, I won't feed my Betta when I go on vacation and he will be in my 5 gallon tank, he is now and loving it, so far!
shrimptank.jpg

ummmm how long are you going on vacation for? you really can't find anyone to throw in a couple pellets? is the tank cycled? i think you made a big mistake getting this fish when you did. i will not be surprised if he's floating by the time you return home. :( good luck little betta

My Betta went from this..
4235029884_25d626f075.jpg

To this: This is not my tank, just the tank size..I couldn't have him in such a small cup. Anyway, I won't feed my Betta when I go on vacation and he will be in my 5 gallon tank, he is now and loving it, so far!
shrimptank.jpg

We aren't stupid, we know he went from a small cup to a bigger area. You have chosen to not listen to anything anyone has told you in this thread so I don't know why you keep posting. You ask questions but do the exact opposite of what everyone has told you. These people know what they are talking about. I hope your betta lives.

Back
Top Bottom