Thinking about a Starting a fish channel in the future?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres a quick shot of the First (And Temporary location) of the project. I will be buying a larger tank for that space. and use that for a Basic equipment,
Establishing a tank, Tools, Air, (Will put some basic plants in the tank) Talk about Substrates, Cycling, Decorations, Stocking, Lighting and stock it with fish that are good for my first few Friday fish facts. The Curtain is to help me control light, and also makes it seem more professional then my Messy unorganized desk :lol:.

Attachments

• Future Area.jpg
    Future Area.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 76
Quick Update

The Channel will be Called the Aquarium Assistant
I have a Recording area set up, And my first batch of plans for episodes written out. Will be getting my software hopefully by the end of May.
After that, I will start getting footage starting from the very beginning of the Aquarium starting process, Investing, Planning, building, Establishing a filter (Cycles) stocking and feeding.
Then I will move on from there.

Sign me up. It would be great to have info from a series you could watch from one person instead of 100 different people saying different things.
Like for instance I am still confused on how to tell the sex of a neon tetra but thats okay.
But whatever you tend to do just make sure you have a good source for all of your suggestions.
I'll be following.

Back
Top Bottom