Thinking about adding 1 more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYCAF95

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all,

So I am still pretty new to the fish community so I thought I would ask your advice..... Had a fish die on me.... Did a 50% water change...all parameters and fish are fine... Come to find out all the little danios in that 1 shipment didn't make it.......odd to me but ok.... So instead of replacing the little guy with one of its relatives, I thought maybe get something a little different. Now, since I would like harmony in the tank, I figured this forum was best to find out which type (if any) fish I could add to the stock. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

6 Glofish Green Tetras
6 Neon Tetras
2 Glofish Danios ( was 3... RIP LIL GUY)
1 Tequila Sunrise Guppie
2 Dalmation Mollies
1 Albino Eater
3 Kuhli loaches
1 Dwarf gourami

Again, thank you in advance!

Hello all,

So I am still pretty new to the fish community so I thought I would ask your advice..... Had a fish die on me.... Did a 50% water change...all parameters and fish are fine... Come to find out all the little danios in that 1 shipment didn't make it.......odd to me but ok.... So instead of replacing the little guy with one of its relatives, I thought maybe get something a little different. Now, since I would like harmony in the tank, I figured this forum was best to find out which type (if any) fish I could add to the stock. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

6 Glofish Green Tetras
6 Neon Tetras
2 Glofish Danios ( was 3... RIP LIL GUY)
1 Tequila Sunrise Guppie
2 Dalmation Mollies
1 Albino Eater
3 Kuhli loaches
1 Dwarf gourami

Again, thank you in advance!

How big is the tank?

How big is the tank?

It's a 30 gallon tank. I'm thinking if I get anything, something small in nature to replace the Danio. Maybe another guppie or something.

Man that fish in your profile pic is AWESOME!!

It's a 30 gallon tank. I'm thinking if I get anything, something small in nature to replace the Danio. Maybe another guppie or something.

I would add more khuil loaches an thats a bout it. Some mollies can get 5 in, an have high bioload

I would add more khuil loaches an thats a bout it. Some mollies can get 5 in, an have high bioload

You are not lying about the bio load.... It's like every time I look in the tank one of them are dropping their business!!

Thank you for the advice!!!

Thanks. It's a GBR in mating colors.

Back
Top Bottom