Thinking of getting a new fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BizzareKid

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I was thinking of getting a electric blue ahli cichlid, but they would be aggressive to my gouramis righ?

Hahaha yea☺️ I just want to get everything! And 29 gal

Yea a ram sounds good, I'm adding a Bolivian in my 29, but it depends on how many bottom feeders you have already

They are very pretty! I want some too! And I don't have any yet but what do you suggest me getting?

Well, if your adding a Bolivian or a German, I would suggest kuhli loaches, they are awesome!

No it's because you might have already too many bottom feeders and the ram can turn aggressive, or you might already have two rams, and adding a third one is a bad idea, that's why I'm asking

No it's because you might have already too many bottom feeders and the ram can turn aggressive, or you might already have two rams, and adding a third one is a bad idea, that's why I'm asking

Sorry to but in but adding another ram would be a bad idea. Would you consider a pleco. ?

Sorry to but in but adding another ram would be a bad idea. Would you consider a pleco. ?

Cusious to know why you think adding another ram would be a bad idea? We have two German golds and a German blue balloon they get along fine togethet

Cusious to know why you think adding another ram would be a bad idea? We have two German golds and a German blue balloon they get along fine togethet

Once they pair up the become aggressive to the weaker of the grouo. They also are notorious fin nippers

Havenr seen anything like that yet but thanks for the info

Yea, once they pair they will destroy the other ram, or they will be like, hey I want more room, and you too let's go beat that weaker one so we can have more space

Well we have another tank so if something Happens we can do some swapping

Well, if your adding a Bolivian or a German, I would suggest kuhli loaches, they are awesome!

Where could I get the Kuhli loaches from? Is that a stand alone fish store purchase or could I maybe swing down to the local petsmart ( ideal since the wife works at the Banfield Pet Hospital inside and gets a 15% discount)... Lol

Back
Top Bottom