THIS fish........Have fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qwertie

Aquarium Advice Freak
this freshwater fish is special, all im going to say for the moment is its a type of catfish (related to corys ???? - how??) and ill show you a picture of it, you can guess what it does that makes it special. he he he
here goes
email me if you know, and if its correct, ill put your user name here, so if you think you know email me at: redhotchillipepper_14@hotmail.com
remember to tell me your user name, aswell as your answer lol
PLEASE READ THE BELLOW 6 POSTS, THEY HOLD VITAL INFO, AND PLEASE RE-READ THIS ONE. thankyou :D

Attachments

• thisfish.jpg
    thisfish.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 364
please say 'I know' so I can check my email to see if you do, or 'I don't know', because in 5 'I don't know' 's, ill give another clue

oh for gods sake!!!! youve defied the point of this post now, youuve wrecked it!!! please edit out your answer

Don't over react..... You have mail ... I have just enjoied a red wine and mixed up what you wrote... I corrected it b4 you replied. :oops:

Cheers, You responded just in time, no one else has seen
0X Mattrox is correct!!!!!! 0X
If anyone else has enjoyed a little too much red wine PLEAE DO NOT TELL ME THE ANSWER ON THIS POST!!!!! EMAIL ME AT: redhotchillipepper_14@hotmail.com
from now on I expect the name aswell as what it does, lol, if not you will only be half correct, but mattrox is correct as he didnt know that!! lol

I don't know

Hey I think you just want to make the advisors and such admit that they don't know!

I'm still trying to figure out the point to this post. The fish has already been guess, and guessed correctly. :?

Back
Top Bottom