This is why I love Kuhlis...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeyGeeze

Aquarium Advice Freak
LOL look at this little guy... Just hangin out in the filter intake sponge, cleaning it up for me!!

Attachments

• image-3301117961.jpg
    image-3301117961.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 99
i know the feeling got 8 of them and plan to get about 4 more to finish off the nightly parade... kuhli dance

abstract373 said:
i know the feeling got 8 of them and plan to get about 4 more to finish off the nightly parade... kuhli dance

Ya know I was honestly considering buying like 4 more LOL they're entertaining. I started with 7 but lost one up the filter (hence the sponge now haha). But you can never have enough kuhlis!

Do you feed yours? Ive had mine over 2 months now I think, and never fed them specifically. Each time I have tried, sinking pellets, night time feeding, etc, my other fish tear it up before they can get to it. So I assume they eat leftovers all the time.

i feed my fish live black worms once a week they get away so there in sand so they snack on that but any frozen works even algae tabs and sinking pelets will work (y)

My Kuhlis are great. They go crazy, swimming up and down the tank glass. I don't specially feed mine, but they munch on the sinking shrimp pellets.

Ok thanks guys! I used to feed live black worms as well before the kuhlis, but I didn't like the fact some escaped LOL so maybe that's a good idea now. They must be eating something since they survived for 2 months haha.

What kind of khulis are those, cause I got black kuhlis last week and I haven't seen them since I put them in the tank

those are kuhli loachs you have a black version it has a different name i have both kinds also they keep to there species

Oh ok thanks..... They never come out at all... I have a sphinx decoration and they hide in there literally every hour of each day

its going to be that way touch and go for some time but if you have a school of them they tend to make them selves seen alot more day and night...how many did you get?

Back
Top Bottom