This isnt the first time this happened

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
K so first my dalmation molly died of swim bladder the my gold dust molly just died. Trust my it was NOT the water quality i had done a water change the he started acting weird. I dont have enough gravel to weigh down my bubbler so i use one of my ordaments and my molly just sat there in the ordament face in bubbles fanning water to his gills. I dont know what happened but il bout to do a water change.

Mckitrick said:
K so first my dalmation molly died of swim bladder the my gold dust molly just died. Trust my it was NOT the water quality i had done a water change the he started acting weird. I dont have enough gravel to weigh down my bubbler so i use one of my ordaments and my molly just sat there in the ordament face in bubbles fanning water to his gills. I dont know what happened but il bout to do a water change.

If a fish died you need to test your water. I agree that a water change was needed, but so was a test. We cant rule out anything with out parameters. How do you know that it died of swim bladder?

Cause he wasnt bouyant and just layed there. And sorry i didnt check parameters but it didnt affect the other fish so........

Back
Top Bottom