Time for a new light?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been looking into the regular Sat a little more, and am considering it over the sat+. It is still dimable to some degree, has the storm modes :D :invasion: , and is $44 instead of $76 on Amazon in the 18"-24" model, so I may even get the 24-36" since it would be cheaper and it would also fit on bigger tanks later if I ever wanted to use it as a second light (I know it probably wouldn't work on its own for a larger planted tank). I also sent Current USA a msg asking if it would work on a planted tank. Does it matter planted wise the non plus doesn't have the RGB?

Edit, the 24-36 is only $4 more on the reg so I would go with it if I went with the reg

Well I know the rgbs are great for plant growth as plants love different light spectrums during a day

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would have to strongly urge you not to bother with the reg sat.. for the extra few bucks it's a much better product.. i have a reg white/blue led and it washes out colors vs. The rgb's on the sat+..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom