to plant or not to plant that is the question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noobaquarists

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys so im getting a 10g tank sometime this week:cool: but im not quite sure what i want to do with it yet. i was thinking of just doing a full out planted tank no fish but then again i love watching my fishies swim around any input

If you only want to have plants amd no fish, you could do a shrimp tank? they're extrememly active and fun to watch!

Like celestial pearl danios, Pygmy cories and dwarf rasboras are a few nano fish species.

ok so its been decided. im going to do a heavily planted tank and try to get a pair of dwarf puffers and ghost shrimp i just want to say thank you for all the input and advice and special thanks goes to mumma_of_two for suggesting i talk to absolutangel (y)

Just so you know your dwarf puffers will hunt kill and eat every single ghost shrimp.

noobaquarists said:
ok so its been decided. im going to do a heavily planted tank and try to get a pair of dwarf puffers and ghost shrimp i just want to say thank you for all the input and advice and special thanks goes to mumma_of_two for suggesting i talk to absolutangel (y)

Glad to help :)

Back
Top Bottom