To switch or not to switch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chels10117

Aquarium Advice Freak
So like I have 2 fish tanks. 1 36 gal bow front and another 45 gal with curved edges. They are both really nice tanks. I have the 36 gal set up right now. I still need to do a bit more fixing up on the 45. It's 9 gal more than I have right now. Do you guys think it is worth it to switch? I won't be able to get something really big until I get my own place in about 2 years. But do you think it's worth it to switch now to give my fish more space or just wait? I have no idea what I will do with the other tank if I don't use it now lol.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow! Ideas are endless lol you can switch, have a quarantine tank, a tank for breeders, a live bearers tank for fun and to watch. What ever you do is going to be awesome!
Have fun and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know that a 9 gallon gain would be worth transferring the 36 to the 45 - especially if the 36 is running well with no issues. It would take more willpower than I possess not to do something extremely expensive with the 45 though.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. It would be too much effort to switch. I think I might just wait. I don't know if I want 2 tanks set up tho lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom