Took the Plunge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweets!!! How are ya, hadn't heard from ya in a bit. Glad u like the pics. I didn't think my tank was anything to get all excited about, not when lookin at some of the others on here. I wanna add a bunch more plants, and kind of curtain the back wall, once I can get my ph up a lil bit, I may go ahead and put in a lil driftwood.

Yea...but it still looks really nice.

Someday...(someday..ha!) I'd like to have a planted tank, but my goldfish are way too destructive (they've now figured out how to pull out the fake plant I have in there, and are constantly tearing at the darn thing)...

My decor in there is pretty shamefull (at best)...the now raggety silk plant, spongebob squarepants (which was a carryover from my initial tank to help with cycling...but I never have had the heart to take him out), and the pleco's corner...which used to just be a little cave, but now is a big ol' chunk of driftwood and the cave.

rotten kids I tell ya!! LOL

Hopefully my tank will look like somethin outta Mr. Miyagi's backyard when I'm done :)

Back
Top Bottom