Top dwellers list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Furcatus is an interesting looking fish. I'd love to have a school of those guys. Don't know where to start looking for them.

also try the gertrudae rainbow, the males look bad a*s with those "wing-spans"
P_gertrudae_Weipa.jpg

p-gertrudae_sp-aru.jpg

Or not aqua traders. I'm thinking of another website. I remember them dealing a lot in apistogrammas and other cichlids. Wish I want blanking.

Or not aqua traders. I'm thinking of another website. I remember them dealing a lot in apistogrammas and other cichlids. Wish I want blanking.

aquatraders sell aquarium products, not live fish. they have a bad reputation for the quality of their products

do a google search on: Live Aquaria, Wet Spot, Pet Solutions, they all have these rainbows

I love my white cloud mountain minnows (mine are the golden color ones). They are about the size of a neon tetra, good schoolers, tippy top dwellers, and very active. They are not ( or not for me anyway) fin nippers.
They also come in a stunning long-finned variety. I dont have any of the long finned ones, but I think Rivercats does.......

Correct me as I may be wrong. But aren't white cloud minnows cold water fish?

They look nice. There's so many options that I can't decide. Haha

yes, that's usually the dilemma when it comes to fish keeping. just so many choices and not enough tanks:). but make sure you weigh all of the options and not have a little bit of each

Back
Top Bottom