Trouble with AqAdvisor???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup. It's one of the few sites that's glitchy for me. Loads, but generally very slow, and the frame formatting isn't always that great. It's definitely not designed for a mobile browser. I would try Chrome for Android (assuming you have android) and turn on the "Request desktop site" function.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Unfortunately (except for html coders) a lot of sites aren't formatted for phones although many will be as it seems to be the future.

But the fact that they're having trouble with PC's also and the loading problems are off and on give a good indication of bandwith and/or database issues.

When the site is redirecting you to sites trying to get you to downloaded malware I would say they have a problem, but go ahead.

From the quick checks I've done on my work computer and my husband's computer back at home, it seems to load fairly consistently on Chrome and Firefox for PCs, while Internet Explorer either loads a blank page or complains about a virus. Sounds like they got hacked with some malware.

Back
Top Bottom