Turface mvp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have not personally used it but have heard of people using it with good results. I think you can get it at farm supply stores.

I have soilmaster select in my tank. Same thing as turface, just different vendor. I've had great success with it. These inert clay substrates (turface, AP stuff, schultz's) are my favorites to use, even after using several enriched substrates.

Well I have checked with lowes,home depot,ace co-op,tractor supply and no one has it.What I have found is on ebay,but the price seems kinda high.

Lowes and Home Depot carry something called Schultz Aquatic Soil. It's pricier, because it only comes in small bags, but it's the same exact stuff, just a light brown in color instead of hte darker Turface color.

aquariumplants.com also sells a substrate, which again is the same exact stuff, just under a different name. Your best bet price-wise is to find locally someone that carries turface, like lesco.com, but those are some other options if you're not able to do that.

I checked for a lesco and the closet one os 105 miles away,I have to go there on the 10th of this month,I guess I will stop by.Thanks again

I talked to a guy at lesco,he is not showing turface mvp,but is showing turface all-sport.He is checking to see if they changed the name or is something differant.

He just got back with me,it is the same as turface mvp,I will be picking up 2 bags at $14.00 a bag.

Back
Top Bottom