Ugh!!!!! Still not Satisfied...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleco11771

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am still not happy with my stocking, I can take fish out of my tank because I have a 75 gallon also. It is a 20 gallon tall with an aqueon power 20. I ha e black gravel (SOON TO BE SAND) and rocks/caves and fake plants. The current stocking
-4 corys (2albino,1 emerald green,1 julii) that all school
-1 albino bristlenose pleco
-2 platys
-6 bloodfin tetra

I kinda wanted to breed my platys an just let the fry swim and be eaten but have the option of keeping the babies and was going to get a male panda platy because my 2 are females and get rid of the bloodfins? Or keep them but if I get rid of the bloodfins I was thinking of getting 1 more julii and 1 more emerald to balance out the cories even though the footprint is not huge

I am still not happy with my stocking, I can take fish out of my tank because I have a 75 gallon also. It is a 20 gallon tall with an aqueon power 20. I ha e black gravel (SOON TO BE SAND) and rocks/caves and fake plants. The current stocking
-4 corys (2albino,1 emerald green,1 julii) that all school
-1 albino bristlenose pleco
-2 platys
-6 bloodfin tetra

I kinda wanted to breed my platys an just let the fry swim and be eaten but have the option of keeping the babies and was going to get a male panda platy because my 2 are females and get rid of the bloodfins? Or keep them but if I get rid of the bloodfins I was thinking of getting 1 more julii and 1 more emerald to balance out the cories even though the footprint is not huge
but do I have room for the extra cories??

Back
Top Bottom