Uncycled tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you check your tap water? Did you talk to your municipality to see if they flushed the system or asked to see if they changed disinfectants/increased the amount being used? Since the obvious answers have been ruled out, I have to suspect your water. You should also check the exp date on your water conditioner, too.

jlk said:
Did you check your tap water? Did you talk to your municipality to see if they flushed the system or asked to see if they changed disinfectants/increased the amount being used? Since the obvious answers have been ruled out, I have to suspect your water. You should also check the exp date on your water conditioner, too.

I will check the expiration date and find out I'll get back to you ! Thanks for the help really appreciate it!

Anyone know what kind of algae this is growing on my decorations ? It's bright green and in spots. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot !

Attachments

• image-1728059297.jpg
    image-1728059297.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 57
There is all kinds of different algae and I am honestly not sure what type this is. You may have more luck in someone ID'ing it if you post the pic in 'Gen Discuss'. :)

Back
Top Bottom