Unusual catfish for a 7ft x 2ft x 3ft tank any ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomk2u

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm in the process of ordering my new tank a 7ft x 2ft wide x 3ft deep tank with a 4ft x 18inch x 18inch sump about 1100-1200 litres I already have a 16inch sailfin Plec to go in but I want another catfish. Something unusual, stunning something that you just think "wow" when you see any ideas?

nope sorry gunna need it for the tank should be epic

should be having it custom built from aquariumsltd custom built stand and top with 6ft 4 tube lighting system cant wait to set it up my catfish is going to be so happy going from a 4ft x 18" x 18" to a 7x2x3

You already ordered it? If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

Was £829 delivered and again don't want anything bigger than 18"-2ft

You could go for a couple of four line pictus cats. They get less than two feet in the wild and you could keep a small group of them.
Mine's about a foot long and is pretty striking. Their whiskers are longer than their bodies.
Do you have any ideas for what shape of catfish you'd like? You have a lot of options with a tank that size

They would be eaten by the sailfin. I have an Achara catfish in with a 2' pacu a the shop I am working at. It is in the same Genus as the marble sailfin. It will be tough to find a large catfish that isn't too large but still large enough to not be eaten.

Yup he is defiantly a pleco

Attachments

• image-2721645088.jpg
    image-2721645088.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom