Update. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maddybrat

Aquarium Advice Addict
Haven't been on here in months! Schools become so time consuming! So I have a 10 gallon containing a beta, a baby snail, 2 ammanoe(spelling?) shrimp, and 3 guppies! In my 29 gallon I have 2 male convicts.. The pet store said they were boy and girl but it was two dudes.. They fought which led me to get a tank divider. :) that's my update. I hope to get some girl convicts soon though!

Good to see you back! I was wondering where all the teens went :)

*Amano shrimp :)

Hmm I think in a twenty nine gallon all you could have is a pair of convicts or just one convict and maybe build the stock list around that...

All the teens had to go back to school for almost half the day!! Lol. :) so if the convicts don't work out I wonder what I should put in there....

You could try an angel or a GBR and build the stock list around them :)

I know, but I get out of class early every day so I can be on here just a little bit earlier ;)

School does make it hard to find time for Aquarium Advice. Sigh.

I would either do a pair of convicts, and take one of the males back, or you could do some sort of community thing.

What I do is find a fish I like, and figure out what would work with it. It's so hard to choose though!

When I got my convicts they were all beat up and then when they got together the bigger one picked on the little one.. He grew his fins back and now is super pretty and since they are separated now the other is growing it's out too! :D

Does the divider hold? The scariest moment you can have, in my experience, is seeing one of them on the other side, with the other. I've had this happen with bettas.

Hmm... That sounds like the one I had. I don't know if I somehow managed to make it harder than it was and set it up wrong, or what... lol, knowing me, that's probably what happened. Yours will probably hold better than mine did, if it has been so far.

Back
Top Bottom