Upgrade Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I want to know what everyone thinks. I am currently trying to decide rather to buy a 55 gallon tank, with hood and lights, and stand. Says it has day and night lights. The seller says the tank is in great condition. I can buy it for $70. Is this a good deal? I have a 36 gallon bow front right now and also want to know if it will be worth upgrading. I believe i have the filters, heater, and air pump i would need. So all i would really have to buy would be move gravel. And maybe some more decor. I planned on upgrading just not this soon. But seems like a pretty good deal to pass up on but wanted to get some feedback.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I attached a picture of the tank.

image-3669853231.jpg

I would say absoloutly upgrade, that is a really good deal (at least compared to prices around here) especially if you wanted to upgrade eventually anyway and you have the room.

But if you don't want it you could always send it to me :p never have a big enough tank

Haha. I definitely leaning toward getting it because I do eventually want to upgrade. Just want to make sure this is a good deal.

yea local craigslist here cheapest I've ever found for a working non-leaking tank is $120 and cheapest I seen on ebay, just checked to make sure i wasn't crazy lol, was $100 no lid no stand

The only thing is would say is make sure you see the tank with water in it before you give anyone any money

Also would be open to suggestion in other community fish I could add to my stock if I did upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom