Upgraded to a 75 gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rickyg78

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey how is it going! I upgraded my fish tank from a 20 to 75! Anyways, I have 4 bala sharks and 2 rainbow sharks in the 75. I know I'm a bad person for keeping them in the 20 for a month and a half :/ but I had just bought the rainbow sharks a week ago and have a question. I really want to get an Oscar well can I? The bala sharks are only about 2 inches each and want to add a tiger Oscar. Is it possible if the Oscar is tiny? Should I return the rainbow sharks if I get the Oscar? Will a tiger Oscar eat the rainbows?

You should actually return the Bala Sharks, they're too big. But I would think the oscar would be okay with the rainbow shark as long as the oscar is small when you get him.

Well the rainbow sharks are less the 2 inches also. Plus, I can't return the bala sharks, I've had them for more then a month I bought them from petsmart. And my local fish store hasn't replied to my email I sent them regarding the balas

I just show up with fish to my LFS, they never reply to emails, but if I show up with fish they'll take them.

Back
Top Bottom