*URGENT* Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppyLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just dropped my test tube from my API test kit in my 20g. It had 10 drops of Nitrate #1 and 10 drops of Nitrate #2 in it, is it going to effect my fish? They were already acting weird as it was.

I'd do a 50-75 percent water change, dose with declor appropriately, turn off lights to relieve potential stress, monitor, should be ok.

Large water change 75%. Let the new water out gas if you can for a few hours with an air stone or pump you also want to get the temp within 1 or 2 degrees of the water in the tank. Add declor...ect

Alright, thank you both for the quick replies. So much for coming home and going to bed! This is what I get for testing the water when I'm tired :(

GuppyLover said:
Alright, thank you both for the quick replies. So much for coming home and going to bed! This is what I get for testing the water when I'm tired :(

Accidents happen, we are all human. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Off to do my water change. I'll update you guys in the morning. Thankfully it wasn't the tank with the krib eggs in it, or I'd be crying right now lol. Thank you guys so much, couldn't do it without you!

Back
Top Bottom