useless Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL...I have a striped and a spotted rafael....gold nugget....king tiger....and 2 upside downs (those are just my bottom feeders). ALL of them spend 23.9 hours a day on this one piece of driftwood. The ONLY time any of them move is when the food goes in for the loaches and angels. Totally worthless....except for the beauty that many don't see in the catfish/plecos

Well, I've got some bad news... Useless is no longer. :( My wife just paged me that useless was in pieces parts under the pink plant. She knew it was useless because the surviving Pleco did not swim to the top when she fed the other fish. We don't know if he died and the others chewed on him of vice versa.

I had a common once that would swim upside down in the filter current over and over again. he was fun to watch. he ended up jumping out and i found him about 3 months later when i moved my furniture. he kept the algae away much better than the clown pleco that i have now.

Back
Top Bottom