UV light question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Redox potential isn't even measured in ppm, so you're measuring it wrong. It's an electrical potential, not a concentration. And the impact on fish health is pretty unclear in this context, ie, extreme ORPs are harmful, but will our ORP ever reach this level with reasonable maintenance. WCs are most likely far and away superior to UV for maintaining ORP, as pointed out in the article.

Yes your right it's not ppm it's mv

This is a screen shot of a stats read out of the readings on my tank no ozone just a very high dose of uv

I think 420mv is good don't you

image-454922142.jpg

420 mv is pretty high for FW.
Not it's not that's fine I have a alarm set at 500mv 450mv is with new uv tubes it drops to about 350mv after a month image-4003062035.jpg I can lower the redox when ever I want by turning up the new water going into the tank I can get real time stats on my tank when ever I want The screen shots you see are SMS messages I can get from the tank by sending a info SMS to the tank It will also send me a SMS is and of the levels you see on the stats change so I wouldn't worry about it being high I'm on top of it

Back
Top Bottom