UV Sterilizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow thats a great result my wicked green water has started to come bk so may very well need to invest in one of these thanks for the progress updates :D

What size is your tank and what size uv did you get? Maybe the uv is too small for your tank? I've got a 55g and got the bigger uv. I don't remember the exact numbers but the smaller uv works for tanks up to 50g and the next size does up to 100g?

Either way, it's really clearing up!! It's looking good!!

Lady_Alia said:
What size is your tank and what size uv did you get? Maybe the uv is too small for your tank? I've got a 55g and got the bigger uv. I don't remember the exact numbers but the smaller uv works for tanks up to 50g and the next size does up to 100g?

Either way, it's really clearing up!! It's looking good!!

This is my 10g and this uv has a 9 watt bulb. It is for up to 50g I do believe. Yeah it is a good size for my tank. I don't know why it's been taking so long to clear up haha.

Well, I guess as long as its working it doesn't matter. lol

I can't wait to see it clear!

Day five. It us pretty darn clear now. By tomorrow it will be crystal clear :)

maestromad said:
Wow that is good I may have to get me one! (p.s yr decs are still up!) lol

I know I know. Haha. I've been so busy I get home so late from work and what not that all I want to do is sleep. They will be down tomorrow! :p

maestromad said:
Wow that is good I may have to get me one! (p.s yr decs are still up!) lol

Decs? Trying to see what that is.

Oh I was searching the tank for what u were talking about. Didn't even notice what was. around.

Back
Top Bottom