Video of my aquarium.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When i get home I can make it wmv or mpg if you want XP that'll make it smaller! lol I'll watch it when I get home ^^ cuz sorry but this comp doesn't have the codec for avi, so I'll have to go home X.x

....hmmm I watched puriti's video no problem. But yours isn't working. I get a message saying I have to lower my computers security settings and my husband would slay me if I did that. :roll:

for people who want to, just do what i did...save it to a folder or the desktop and play it with Real Player or Windows Media Player

its safe to download and contains no virus' or bogeous files (i already checked for all that)

haha the eel like fish are dragonfish... or dragon eels or uh violet gobys and I might be buying a 30 gallon tank to make it brakish water, because thats what they absolutely need I've heard. They are cool though. I have one peacock eel in there and he loves the bubble stone. He loves riding it every once in a while. I need a video of that. It's hilarious... and yes mr86mister, those are giant danios. I'm gonna get more once my aquarium gets cycled all the way.

Back
Top Bottom