Video: Worm in plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello guys and gals,

Today I was doing some scaping of my tanks and I uprooted some C. Wendtii so it could be moved to another tank.
Before I put it into my other tank I checked it of any snails or javamoss. While checking I saw a brownish thing that looked like a small root, then I remember that Crypt roots are normally white, so I pulled it and it started moving. IT WAS A SMALL WORM!!!.
It basically looked kind of like an earthworm but very small, I threw him out, but I was wondering if he was a danger to my plants or fish, and where could it of came from???

Here is a video of the worm, kind of bad since it was a small little worm, plus bad camera lol.

http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/oo180/FishCrazyBenBOMB/?action=view&current=DSCN1200.flv

Yeah a little hitch hiker is all i can guess. You should have kept it in a small jar or something so you could eximan it or just keep it for a while and see if it gets any bigger so you can see it better.

Yeah a little hitch hiker is all i can guess. You should have kept it in a small jar or something so you could eximan it or just keep it for a while and see if it gets any bigger so you can see it better.

I'm betting it wasn't worth the effort. In my house it would have been eaten by a cat anyway. ;)

Back
Top Bottom