Vote Your Favourite All Time F/W Wet Friend Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grant R

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, thought that this would be a bit of fun - basically, voting the one freshwater fish ( you don't necessarily have to have owned / own it ) that you consider you're favourite, for whatever reason/s.

My personal favourite fish is one I currently own and thats the Red Tail Shark . I love the way it looks, swims and acts around other fish. It has a personality that no other fish seems to have and is a real pleasure to the eye to watch in action. :)

photo.asp

Let the voting commence !

My favorite F/W fish has to be the Cardinal Tetra
IMO one of the most colorful fish, and great in a big school.

Electric Blue Ahli, Lake Malawi African Ciclid. I would have to say, most awesome color I have ever seen on a f/w. I own one that is about 4 inches long. Purchased as a colorless juvenile at Slice of Nature Pets.

Well, although they aren't all that exotic, I have to go with the Corydoras catfish as my favorite FW fish.
Logan J

All time fav, don't really have one.

Current favorite:

HATCHET FISH!!

watched them for like 3 hours last night, schooled up, swimming around, they appear to be flying!

Only have 5 right now, thinking about 3-4 more.

Long veiled silver angels. Funny thing is I'm getting to the point where I can't stand angels unless they are long veiled and silver.

Kudos on the red tailed shark. Awesome fish.

I have to agree with Loganj ... the Cory catfish is by far my favourite!

Well, I haven't been doing this very long at all, but I have to add another vote for cory catfish! They are just so much fun to watch, so adorable, never bother other fish, and help clean up my tank. One day sometime soon, I hope to keep moorei cichlids, because I think they are absolutely beautiful. I'm keeping an eye out on Ebay and my city paper for a big enough tank.

Back
Top Bottom