Wal-Mart should not sell fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About Petsmart being good. Well, i got my betta from there tonight. Another case of the walmart betta's in cups thing. Its so sad and sickening to see them in such cramped quarters with no attention being paid to them. Most of them had ich or fin rot or something. I took one that looked as healthy as they were going to get, and perhaps he will thrive in his new large glass bowl home. i should take a few pics of him... I should name him, but as of yet, its just "he". The other tanks at the petsmart i was at, werent all that great either, although some of the fish were pretty cool looking. i would like to get one of the orange one that looks like it has big puffed out cheeks, and one of the glass cats, maybe some of the plain black ones too. Have a gothy-like aquarium or something. Anyway.......

The whole beta thing seems stupid to me. Why would you put a fish in a cup so small it can barely move around? They should at least give them some gravel or a fake plant for some structure.

Back
Top Bottom