Walmart makes me sad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AaronW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Man those fish inside Walmart are in some nasty conditions. That water column is nightmarish. I enjoy walmarts savings for the consumer. But those are living breathing animals for crying out loud! Felt bad for those fish.

Mine strayed taking better care of fish, so yay. They keep the water clean in all the Betta's cup

Went to a Walmart last night and was curios to see what their fish were like. To my delight no live fish.

Iv got one fish from was mart. That was first and last time. I seem to have real good luck with my fish. None of them come frome walmart:)

Well I was at a bad Walmart. The cichlids made me sad. They looked terrified and sick. (Sigh)

I seen a cichlid at mine that had to be the coolest one i ever seen. It was like all black with firey red fins. But i wasn't buying from there.

I can't remember the last time any of the local walmarts sold live fish. It has been quite some time since I saw one that did. That's probably for the best. Though at one walmart, I notice in the fish section they have a shelf labeled "bettas", but I never see bettas on the shelf. I hope they don't start selling sickly bettas.

My Walmart rescue:

Attachments

• image-3185702456.jpg
    image-3185702456.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 72
  • image-148443158.jpg
    image-148443158.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 72
Oh good god. That fish looks awful

Tell me about it. Poor Oscar! :(
He's healing up nicely in my tank though and once he's better he's going to a friend with her two other oscars. She's got 22 different tanks in her house! 0_o

Went to Wal-Mart a few weeks ago, all goldfish were dead or dying. Next day all fish were gone. Asked who takes care of the fish one time, was told someone came every Tuesday and checked the tanks...

Back
Top Bottom