want new catfish...any ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishiefish51

Aquarium Advice Activist
i have a rubber lip pleco and hes SOOO boring is there any other catfish that is fun and active and is nice looking?

Hey FishieFish,

Personally, I like my Raphel cat, he has beautiful colors and is a nice cat, but not the most active.

If you want something active, I suggest maybe getting a school of cories, they are very active cats.

Another very active cat is the upside down cat.

Peace out,
Ben

Hey FishieFish,

Personally, I like my Raphel cat, he has beautiful colors and is a nice cat, but not the most active.

If you want something active, I suggest maybe getting a school of cories, they are very active cats.

Another very active cat is the upside down cat.

Peace out,
Ben

Ive had a upside down cat but he died a year ago I'm thinking about getting another but idk, cories are active?

a ten is to small for a rubberlip pleco,or an upside down cat. raphaels also get too big.i also suggest the pigmy corys

edit:we posted at the smae time lol

Ive had a upside down cat but he died a year ago I'm thinking about getting another but idk, cories are active?

Sorry to hear about the lost, but upside down cats get too large for 10 gallon tanks.

And cories are extremely active, especially in schools. Pygmy cories would be perfect for a ten gallon tank.

I know they are too big in a 10 gallon thats why i am moving him and my upside down was in my 55 gallon...im not that stupid

if your talking about the corys,i said " i also suggest pygmy corys"
and if you talking about the rubberlip pleco,read my edit

I'm not going to get into a fight bcuz you went back and put also in there so you wouldn't look bad. We both know what happened all I was doing is giving you a warning, and it ends here.

------------------------------------------

FishieFish,

If you want to purchase some pygmy cories online, you can get 10 for $25. I've gotten them from this breeder before so I can vouch for him that they are quality.

AquaBid.com - Item # fwcatfishc1312748758 - 10 Corydoras pygmaeus, nice, young tank raised ! - Ends: Sun Aug 7 2011 - 03:25:58 PM CDT

Back
Top Bottom