water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haleybeth30

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just need to post how extremely excited I am about my new water changer. I finished my 55g and 75g in an hour and cleaned under the rocks!! It's a must have in my book, love it!

It's just a long tube with gravel cleaner on one end, attach other end to faucet and can clean /empty your tank into sink, flip the valve then fill it back up. Must have for big tanks

It's just a long tube with gravel cleaner on one end, attach other end to faucet and can clean /empty your tank into sink, flip the valve then fill it back up. Must have for big tanks

Oh ok I got a Python but looking for something faster

me too I was cleaning underneath rocks in my 75g, rearranging, before I knew it 60% water was out and was running to turn off water =)

Can you post a link to the exact model you are talking about? Very interested, as I have a 30g tank and currently use a Vacuum type hose/filter but empty into 5g Home Depot bucket. Dump in sink. Fill up bucket. Dump in tank. Clean up all the water I spilled. Repeat next weekend haha. Thanks!

I can't remember how to post a link on this tablet right now, but mine is Aqueon brand. I believe Python brand might be better. It's around 35 for 25 ft. and 60 for 50 ft. You can find them at most lfs or online

Can you post a link to the exact model you are talking about? Very interested, as I have a 30g tank and currently use a Vacuum type hose/filter but empty into 5g Home Depot bucket. Dump in sink. Fill up bucket. Dump in tank. Clean up all the water I spilled. Repeat next weekend haha. Thanks!

Go to amazon and search for "python water changer" or "aqueon water changer" and they will show up. Much cheaper than buying from petsmart, though petsmart and petco both carry them :)

I did have to get an adapter from ACE hardware for it to attach to my faucet, since the included sizes in the aqueon didn't fit. It was $5 though, so no biggie and COMPLETELY worth it.

Back
Top Bottom