Water conditioner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely! That's what I was hoping for! A nice live snack for my fish but also if a couple lived then I would be happy to have more! They are very interesting to watch!!

I had 3 one time but I think they got eaten. They were in my semi aggressive tank. They were only 25¢ so I was not concerned.

I had 3 one time but I think they got eaten. They were in my semi aggressive tank. They were only 25¢ so I was not concerned.

Yeah the ones here are 36 cents! This summer I plan on getting a 30-40 gallon tank and I want it to me semi-aggressive!

That would be very much appreciated!!

I like red glass tetras. They are very active schooling fish. When they are not swimming around they are scavenging for foo on the bottom.

You can never go wrong with tiger barbs.

Pictus catfish are beautiful, but they will eat other fish an their mouths are pretty big.

Kuhli loaches are very pretty. They look a lot like eels, an they almost look like little snakes as they swim.

But out of everything I thing gouramis are some of the prettiest fish. They don't dart around, but they are active. Especially when they pick on each other. No harm though. The opaline gourami chance color patterns, and it is very noticeable in a short time.

I hope these tips help. If you want I'll send some pictures of mine tomorrow.

That sounds awesome!! They did help because with my luck I would get a fish that would eat all the other fish! I'm looking forward to seeing your tank! Thanks for the tips!! Oh and I've heard that live rock is expensive but is it hard to care for? And can it go in a 30-40 gallon tank??

That sounds awesome!! They did help because with my luck I would get a fish that would eat all the other fish! I'm looking forward to seeing your tank! Thanks for the tips!! Oh and I've heard that live rock is expensive but is it hard to care for? And can it go in a 30-40 gallon tank??

I honestly no nothing about live rock. All I have is live plants, and I thought live rock was only for saltwater. I didn't know there was live rock for fresh water.

I honestly no nothing about live rock. All I have is live plants, and I thought live rock was only for saltwater. I didn't know there was live rock for fresh water.

Oh well I guess that is true, I wasn't sure if there was but I guess not! But live plants sound goo! How are they? Maintenance wise?

This is the opaline gourami.

image-4049367918.jpg

Attachments

• image-3179940050.jpg
    image-3179940050.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image-3413378597.jpg
    image-3413378597.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2381753235.jpg
    image-2381753235.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 45
Now you can use that money that you would have spent on another bottle for a bigger aquarium and fish. :D

Back
Top Bottom