Waterchanges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kalikingsmoke

Aquarium Advice Activist
Right now I fill up a 30 gallon trashcan add the chemicals then fill a 5 gallon bucket get a stepstool and slowly pour it in. Are there any cheap waterpumps I could get to bring the water from the trashcan into the tank? I have a low budget and ebay Is prefered. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A python water changer would probably be your best bet. They hook right up to the faucet and you can siphon straight into the drain and fill straight from the faucet. Just add your dechlorinator to cover the entire volume of your tank and you will be fine.

What other chemicals do you use?

A python water changer would probably be your best bet. They hook right up to the faucet and you can siphon straight into the drain and fill straight from the faucet. Just add your dechlorinator to cover the entire volume of your tank and you will be fine.

What other chemicals do you use?

Agree 100% also. As long as you don't require aged water. I don't remember the last one I had but it wasn't too expensive and it was a 600gph as I recall. I used it to drain the tank out a window also.

Back
Top Bottom