We Got the Black Ghost Knife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MicroFish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all! Been really busy lately but wanted to update you all. We finished cycling our other 55gal tank and tonight we bought its first inhabitant - the BGK we've been coveting for months and months! He is GORGEOUS, and I'm already enchanted. ;) Can't wait to get some pix of him for you guys to see, though I guess if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. *G*

No need to quarantine him since he's in the tank alone at the moment but in a month or so we'll be adding two or three angelfish to the setup, along w/ some more plants. I think this will be a beautiful tank when it's finished!

All our other fish are doing great. Our community tank is finally "fully stocked" and all of the fish are stabilized and getting along great. It's so wonderful when everything comes together...

Sheila

Ain't shopping a wonderful thing *grin* especially when its at a lfs.

Looking forward to the pics!

Yeah, just stopped by my favorite (!?) petsmart today (surprisingly, a great selection of quite-well-kept fish in beautiful tanks), and started breaking the 10th commandment--I coveted. I just can't get over BGKs, they're so fascinating! If all the fish in my 55 mysteriously passed, I know who would replace them. Of course, that won't happen!

Please, please, post some pix of him/her. Alli and I will be waiting with baited breath...

(P.S. Alli, are *3* angelfish a potential problem?)

He he. Alli aswered me in a PM so as not to bung up the thread (how discrete!). She says her angels get quite aggressive sometime. She has a slightly different set-up, though. More juvis. But, Alli. Care to explain?

This is THE coolest fish!!! Watching him eat is absolutely astounding and his movement is fascinating as heck! What a neat guy - I am in fishy-love!

Sheila

Back
Top Bottom